The Beggining of the End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Date(Private;RedPhoenixArcher)

2 posters

Go down

First Date(Private;RedPhoenixArcher) Empty First Date(Private;RedPhoenixArcher)

Post  lily6700 Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:30 pm

I looked at myself on last time in the mirror before heading out. As I walked, I slowly got more and more nervous. Worries filled my head. I kicked a rock ahead of me. I looked for a spot to sit. I walked until I found a nice corner with no one that was really around. I sat and tapped my foot. I couldn't help it. It was my stupid ADHD. I sighed and did my best to focus. I looked up and down the streets. Waiting.

lily6700

Back to top Go down

First Date(Private;RedPhoenixArcher) Empty Re: First Date(Private;RedPhoenixArcher)

Post  RedPhoenixArcher Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:36 pm

K a r i  ~ L i e n a l
First Date(Private;RedPhoenixArcher) Rays_of_sun_2_by_blackxrainbow17
“Life Is Too Short To Keep Things Bottled Up”
Daughter of Mercury

I ran out of my house just as soon as I possibly could. I was late, but it was only cause Mom needed my help with fixing the roof. But it didn't matter now. I was wearing a dark blue sundress over a pair of dark jeans. Crazy match, I know, but I was comfortable with it. Finally getting to the Back Streets, I looked around for Markus.

RedPhoenixArcher

Back to top Go down

First Date(Private;RedPhoenixArcher) Empty Re: First Date(Private;RedPhoenixArcher)

Post  lily6700 Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Then, I saw her. She looked beautiful. Sure she was wearing a pair of jeans under a sundress but her face was GLOWING! I stood up. "Hey." I said.

lily6700

Back to top Go down

Post  RedPhoenixArcher Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:14 pm

K a r i  ~ L i e n a l

I turned around to find him there. I smiled and said, "Hey to you too. Sorry I'm late, had to do something." I got a good look at him, somehow he looked cuter under the moonlight. "You look great."

RedPhoenixArcher

Back to top Go down

Post  lily6700 Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:18 pm

"Thanks. You too."I said. "So, how has your day been so far?"I said awkwardly.

lily6700

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum